CBSE AF NO:- 34036, SCHOOL NO 50160
Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalayas, progressive co-educational and residential institutes spread over 515 districts across the country have the aim of providing quality education, National Integration in action, environmental consciousness, value-oriented approach, competency in three languages and above all to achieve the objectives of all round development of personality of students. Present student strength of Navodaya Vidyalayas in 8 regions of the Samiti is 1,79,806.
SALIENT FEATURES AND OBJECTIVES
• Quality modern education to predominantly rural talented children from Class VI to XII class with equity and social justice
• Inculcation of Value Education, environmental consciousness, cultural and aesthetic values and competency in three languages.
• To act as focal point in the district for improvement in quality of school education through sharing of experiences
• Promotion of National Integration, games and sports, spirit of adventure, community living, life-skills, emotional integration and social adjustment.
• Holistic approach with commitment to Excel
FACILITIES AVAILABLE IN JAWAHAR NAVODAYA VIDYALAYA
• Separate hostel for Boys and Girls
• Experienced and qualified staff
• Information Technology in Education
• Adequate exposure to Co-curricular activities, Games and Sports, Yoga etc. for all round personality development.
• Board, lodging, Uniform, Text-Books, Stationery, etc. free of cost
• Internet, VSAT, EDUSAT connectivity
Navodaya Vidyalayas are run by the Navodaya Vidyalaya Samitis, an autonomous organization under the Department of Secondary and Higher Education, Ministry of Human Resource Development, Govt. of India. The Ministry of HRD is the Chairman of the Samiti and the Minstry of State HRD (Education) is the Vice-Chairman.
ADMISSION FROM CLASS VI THROUGH SELECTION TEST
• Children studying in Class V can appear in the Selection Test for admission conducted by C.B.S.E. in Class VI in Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya of the concerned District.
• Age between 9 – 13 years.
• Passed Class III, IV and currently studying in Class V, consecutively from any school recognized by the Government.
• Lateral Entry in Class IX through Selection Test and in Class XI based on merit.
Copyright © 2006-16 National Informatics Centre , Rohtas